Your donation is tax deductible and allows us to offer our programs free of charge for anyone who cannot pay. All of our participants pledge to "pay it forward" to a future participant by raising a minimum of $1500 before and/or after their trek through their own grass roots fund raising efforts. Through the generosity of our supporters and alumni, we are able to offer the highest quality programs that provide young adult cancer survivors with the tools to "get back on trek" after cancer treatment.
Others Ways to Contribute
Here are 6 other ways in which you may contribute:
- Become our fan on Facebook
- Read through our website and let others know about us.
- Host a TNT fundraising website. Think of us for your next walk, 10K, marathon, triathlon or Iron Man!
- If you or your child has a service learning requirement as a part of his or her school, see if the class would get creative to raise funds for TNT. In return, we'd do our best to "give back" by coming to their school to teach them some of the things we do on our treks.
- If your fraternity, sorrority, company or organization has a charitable giving program or annual fundraising campaign for a charitable organization, TNT would love to become a regular recipient. We'll stop by to give a presentation and share some stories of what the contributions helped realize.
- Volunteer your skills, talents and energy.